List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: [org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP] with root cause
From:       Mark Thomas <markt () apache ! org>
Date:       2023-03-30 0:36:38

Hi,

I am unable to reproduce this with a clean build of the current 9.0.x
source.

I built the sample application without configuring the connection to Azure.

Once deployed, it failed with a security permissions error. This has
fixed by adding the following to the web application permissions:

permission java.util.PropertyPermission
"com.ctc.wstx.returnNullForDefaultNamespace", "read";

No other changes were made compared to the default.

The index page then showed correctly.

Mark