List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    AW: Help Needed
From:       "Thomas Hoffmann (Speed4Trade GmbH)" <Thomas.Hoffmann () speed4trade ! com ! INVALID>
Date:       2022-06-27 6:31:41

Hello Mohan,

The target server uses SSL. The server therefore has a private key and the client \
must have the corresponding public key. The error message tells, that your client \
doesn't have the public key and therefore doesn't trust the servers private key. \
Usually the private key is signed by a certificate authority or for development it \
can also be self-signed. Check the "certificate tree" in the browser to check which \
party has signed the private key and get the public key of the root certificate. This \
public key must be imported into the java truststore.

Here is an example of that tree / chain of trust: https://i.stack.imgur.com/julIO.png \

Greetings, Thomas