List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: Classloading issue on tomcat 8.5.40 on two identical machines
From:       Sagar Jadhav <sagarm_jadhav () yahoo ! com ! INVALID>
Date:       2019-08-31 20:31:30

 Hi=C2=A0=C2=A0I would like to seek some guidance on the issue we are facin=
g in production. We got two new ubuntu 16 boxes and we are using tomcat 8.5=
.40 for deploying java/spring apps (spring version 3.2 and some resteasy & =
jersey libs).Since some of it is a legacy codebase, we had to make sure eve=
rything works in the new tomcat 8.5.40 server (previously the code was depl=
oyed on tomcat6).We saw everything work as expected in our lower environmen=
ts (which are also on ubuntu16) but started seeing some weird class loading=
 issues ONLY on one machine but the other machine works fine. (we have some=
 duplicate jars).Has anyone run to this issue and if so how did they solve =
it?Also has any one written a custom classloader and if they have how did t=
hey do it?
Any help is deeply appreciated.
thank youSagar Jadhav