List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: [OT] Tomcat Apache 7.0.79 upgrade to Latest version
From:       John Dale <jcdwrrc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-02-22 13:22:19

Your call.  Not sure on the video .. your applications and particular
configuration will have bearing on the accuracy of the video.  The
ability to revert if it doesn't work will be key.  Don't be afraid to
take a deep breath and review the migration guides carefully.

I'll try to check some email Saturday morning in case there is
something specific I can help out with.

Good luck and again .. welcome to Tomcat,

John