List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: StaticMembers within Multiple Clusters
From:       Tim K <tim.k.5967 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2019-02-12 12:14:11

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019, 3:17 AM Keiichi Fujino <kfujino@apache.org> wrote:

> Are you using SSO(org.apache.catalina.authenticator.SingleSignOn)?
> DeltaManager/BackupManager replicate sessions. They do not replicate SSO
> entries.
>
> If you want to replicate SSO Entry in cluster, you can use
> ClusterSingleSignOn.
>

> http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-9.0-doc/config/cluster-valve.html#org.apache.catalina.ha.authenticator.ClusterSingleSignOn
>

> --
> Keiichi.Fujino

Yes.  I tried adding a Value element for ClusterSingleSignOn to my Cluster
(removed the JvmBinderValue I had) and upon login, I'm noticing that
subsequent calls to my app are removing my SSO cookie, but I don't
understand why.  It successfully gets created but a subsequent call
immediately removes it.