List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    RE: loss of connection with mod_jk(tomcat connector)
From:       "Rathore, Rajendra" <rarathore () ptc ! com>
Date:       2019-01-17 5:02:37

Hi Mark,

We configure multiple tomcat and based on the configuration start other tomcat, since \
one tomcat running fine but after some time it will stop communicating, this problem \
we face from Tomcat Connector 1.2.46 version onwards, for 1.2.43 it works fine, \
please let me know if I need to enable extra loggers that will help out to understand \
the problem better,

Thanks and Regards,
Rajendra Rathore
9922701491