List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: Tomcat 7.082 not starting in EC2 after doing yum update
From:       Kiran Badi <kiran () poonam ! org>
Date:       2017-10-27 4:10:33

Ok this is resolved. It was permission issue. now tomcat runs under its own
user id and for some reason I missed to read tomcat.conf file.

Now it works however server start up is now very slow.

INFO: Server startup in 352544 ms

something which was very fast in earlier version 7.081  and 7.050

Let me check logs tomorrow for finer details.

Thanking you
Kiran Badi

I will