List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: How to deploy class jar file without restart Apache tomcat 7.0.40 server(Linux OS)
From:       Sushil Prusty <sushil.prusty () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-01-31 18:55:16

Hi Chuck

Thanks, For you reply .Yes i agree tomcat server will be 1 to 2 second to
startup,But Once i restart my server so many background task will happen
and lot's of task dependent on Network stuff related.

If Apache-tomact have a feature  like war deployment which is not required
to stop and start the server same way in jar deployment it  will be more
powerful and advantages.