List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: (MY Tomcat version :- 7.0.40 and deployed on CentOS
From:       Sushil Prusty <sushil.prusty () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-08-30 8:50:46

Hi Chris

Thanks to show me a light in black dark room.
Please just look below work flow and requirement.

Before login to my web application, i need to swap data card to access my
web application. So data card  should be certified by OCSP instead CRL. My
java based web application is deployed on apache tomcat 7.0.40 ,so i think
i need to integrate OCSP some where in apache tomcat to certify my
application?
Or do you i need to write any external java program to interact with ocsp
responder ?

Is there any java api for provided by apache?

On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Christopher Schultz <