List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: problem configuring tomcat7 in ubuntu 10.04
From:       Mark Eggers <its_toasted () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-09-30 20:01:33

----- Original Message -----

I'm not an Ubuntu person, although I think there are people on the list who are.

Did you follow this page?

https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/serverguide/C/tomcat.html

If so, did you set up a private instance to run when you log on?

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/AddingProgramToSessionStartup

Did you stop and disable the service before uninstalling?

Again, I'm not an Ubuntu person so I'm probably not the person to ask.

/mde/