List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: Please Help
From:       Jinal Dhruv <dhruv.jinal () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-03-29 19:12:22

Actually, I am using Tomcat from last 15 days only..One thing worked is if I restart \
PC, then it works fine..so it looks like restarting Tomcat works.. The problem on \
given link is excatly what I am facing..Thanx a ton for this.. but still can U tell \
me exactly how to restart Tomcat without restarting PC as one green signal is not \
appearing in my taskbar and I am using Windows7 as well as what do you mean by \
restarting webapp?