List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Please Help
From:       Jinal Dhruv <dhruv.jinal () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-03-29 18:32:00

One problem I am having Using Tomcat 6.0 is it doesn't reflect the change what I made instantaneously..
I mean it keep showing old results though I have disabled option of 'Remembering History' in browser..
What I feel is it is fetching old results from somewhere and now it's not by browser..
So how to configure Tomcat 6.0 so that it never remember anything and do
process entirely new every time when it comes the execution part..

Regards,Jinal Dhruv