List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: Cyclos application install(s)
From:       Konstantin Kolinko <knst.kolinko () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-31 19:37:14

2010/3/31 Rick Bragg <lists@gmnet.net>:
> What am I missing?

Cyclos support forum is here:
http://project.cyclos.org/forum/

From Tomcat point of view, there is nothing wrong in what you did.

Just speculating here (as I am not a Cyclos user),
you might have a) updated not all configuration files, b) screwed when
"copying" a database.   I can suggest to start with installing a new
copy of cyclos next to the existing one. (Do they support installation
with a non-default name?)

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko