List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: No gain after pre-compilation
From:       Alexander Skwar <alexander () skwar ! name>
Date:       2010-03-09 11:43:50

Hello!

Thanks a lot for the conformation.

Do you happen to have any idea, why I did not notice any impovements
in the 1st time load delay? Ie. why do I still have to wait 10s after
having deployed, before the login screen is shown for the first time?

At this point in time, the web app does not require the background
daemons at all. The login page is even shown, when those daemons are
down.

Best regards,

Alexander