List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: How to profile Tomcat with Rational Purify?
From:       Filip Hanik - Dev Lists <devlists () hanik ! com>
Date:       2007-08-31 14:41:33

Tomcat is just another java application, nothing special at all.
What I do, when I get tools for Java, is that I modify
catalina.sh/catalina.bat to instead of execute the Java command, I
prefix it with the "echo " command, so that is spits out the command
line that I am running.
Then I would take that command line with its arguments and put in
Purify, and voila, you should be good to go

Filip