List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    RE: session GC
From:       "Wang, Hansen" <Hansen_Wang () inter-tel ! com>
Date:       2006-03-31 23:38:12

If you would like something simple and intuitive, you can create a class
and overwrite the finalized() method to print out simple log. Then,
create a separate object of your class for each httpsession and add it
as an attribute of the httpsession. Of cause you want to make sure that
you do not keep other references to this object and keep the log simple.

Hansen