List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    RE: Tomcat running from CDROM
From:       "George Sexton" <gsexton () mhsoftware ! com>
Date:       2006-02-20 18:24:46

Since the spec requires some directories (work, tmp) be writable this won't
work. The best solution would be to create a stub "CatalinaBase" directory
and put on the workstation in the temp directory, and then set CatalinaHome
to the CDROM and run it that way.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/