List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    RE: Example of Flaky Problems with Microsoft Products
From:       "George Sexton" <gsexton () mhsoftware ! com>
Date:       2006-02-13 23:02:10

Reminds me of C Programming days. The standard library said that the
gettime() function had to return the best possible representation of the
current time since the OS started. A lot of libraries just returned 0
(especially in the embedded arena). It was their best approximation, and it
met the spec, but it still sucked.

George Sexton
MH Software, Inc.
http://www.mhsoftware.com/