List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Where do we put Business Logic(BL) and DBConnection files in Tomcat 5.5.15 in JSP?
From:       gupta vidhi <vidhi_gupta2002 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2006-01-31 6:37:17

hello,

  I'd made a JSP page and included a package in which my Bl(Business Logic) file is \
stored as :-  <%@ page import="primeReports/bl/MemGrossBl"%>

  This package is in ROOT directory in webapps.
but whenever i'm executing the page, the error is coming as it could
not be able to find this package and file.

  Similarly i'd made my seperate DBConnection file which is in
                                  ROOT\primeReports\db\
  and the same problem is coming,as whenever i'm executing it the compiler is giving \
an error that "package primeReports.db  does not exist".
  Kindly tell me :
  Where do we put Business Logic(BL) and DBConnection files in Tomcat 5.5.15 in JSP?
  as we put classes12.jar in common/lib, is there any such requirement for BL and \
DBConnection files also?
  Thanks & Regards,
  Vidhi