List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    problem :integration of iis6.0 with tomcat5.0
From:       "vishwam" <gvishwam () info-telecomsys ! com>
Date:       2005-06-30 9:44:36

hi, all
 I have developed a web application tomcat5 , I want to use IIS to serve my
http requests,
I followed below procedure
downloaded  isapi_redirect2.dll and kept it in my catalina_home\bin

host name is dotnetserver
cretaed workers2.properties file as following
# setup windows application log file
[logger.win32]
level=DEBUG

#communication channel settings
[channel.socket:dotnetserver:8009]
host=dotnetserver
p0rt=8009

#shared memory settings
[shm]
file=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat5.0\conf\jk2.shm
size=100000

#declare tomcat worker
[ajp13:dotnetserver:8009]
channel=channel.socket: dotnetserver:8009

#uri mappings for a application context
#requests for any web component (indicated by wild card *) are dispatched
#to tomcat
[uri:/jsp-examples/*]
info=mappings for jsp-examples context of tomcat
and in  jk2.properties file added following lines

channelSocket.address=dotnetserver
channelSocket.port=8009
shm.file=C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 5.0\conf\jk2.shm

and followed total instructions as  creating virtual directory on the name
of jakarta & added filter to IIS  & added registry componenets

added webservice  extensions(isapi_redirect2.dll) to IIS.
 but i am unable to get it work it properly, it is displaying

http://dotnetserver/jsp-examples/dates/date.jsp
page cannot displayed  error message

In event log viewer
 the following message is shown
The description for Event ID ( 4 ) in Source ( Apache Jakarta Connector2 )
cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry
information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer.
You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description;
see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the
event: [jk_isapi_plugin.c (422)]: HttpFilterProc check if
[/jakarta/isapi_redirector2.dll] is pointing to the web-inf directory

Iam struggling with this problem for the last 3 days,
can anyone please suggest the  solution & will be appreciated.
 advance thanks to all.