List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: How to use jakarta-tomcat-5.5.9-admin.tar.gz ?
From:       luke () chipcity ! com ! au
Date:       2005-04-30 23:56:49

Hi,
30Apr2005 @ 18:26 Vinicius thusly spake
> I have installed Tomcat 5.5.9 on a GNU/Linux distribution and I would
> like to use the Administration page. How to setup that, please?

untar/zip the admin.tar.gz file,
1. place the conf/Catalina/localhost/admin.xml from the unpacked bundle
into the conf/Catalina/localhost/ directory of your tomcat installation
2. place the admin directory from the unpacked bundle
into the server/webapps directory of your tomcat installation

hth,

Luke

--