List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Help Needed
From:       Edmon Begoli <ebegoli () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-02-23 17:52:03

Does anyone has any experience with pre-compiling jstl 1.1 and struts-el
enabled jsps on Tomcat 5.5.7.

When I follow instructions from the web site and try to compile it in
eclipse I get a java.util.Zip... exception complaining it
is loading an invalid zip file. This zip file exception may be a side
effect of something else - not sure.

Could this be related to use of -el tlds, and inability of Jasper2 to
understand -el tlds. I did noticed that It fails compiling jsps that
have -el
jsp tags in it.

Any help is appreciated.