List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    RE: subdomain withour restart
From:       "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira () mpi ! com>
Date:       2004-11-30 14:27:40

Hi,
At this point, not without restarting Tomcat.  There's not much of a
difference between top-level and second-level domains from this
perspective.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

Tomcat5
> through JSAPI plugin. I know I have to restart for first level domains
> (
> but thought maybe there is hope with subdomains?
>
> Thanks,
> Fedor

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and \
may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This \
e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be \
saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) \
intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system \
and notify the sender.  Thank you.