List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    RE: What Connector Should I Use?
From:       "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira () mpi ! com>
Date:       2004-11-30 14:24:02

Hi,
The 4.1 docs, like the 4.1 release, are old.  The note in those docs is
now wrong (though it was correct for a while, and certainly when
posted).  Consult the new connector docs at
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and \
may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This \
e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be \
saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) \
intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system \
and notify the sender.  Thank you.