List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Tomcat Status page
From:       Hollerman Geralyn M <gmh2441 () louisiana ! edu>
Date:       2004-06-30 17:52:05

Another question about the Tomcat status page -

Concerning the list of requests for a particular connector -

Is there anything in particular pointed to if one (or more) requests remains
until a restart of the server? I have seen times in the "Time" column (which I
understand indicates the elasped time in processing the request) that are in the
  hundreds of millions of ms. However, there ARE requests that come and go as
expected. Do the long-lasting ones indicate an error, and if so, what would tell
me if the error is in the code or some user or network problem?

Thanks!
--
Lynn Hollerman.