List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    RE: Tomcat and JSF
From:       "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira () mpi ! com>
Date:       2004-06-09 15:07:53

Hi,

> Will tomcat have own JSF implementation like JSP implementation

No more than we have a JMS, JCA, or JavaMail implementation ;)  Tomcat
implements that Servlet and JSP specs, that's it's purpose ;)  There
might be an Apache/Jakarta JSF implementation, I don't know, but it
won't be part of tomcat's internal code base.

Yoav Shapira

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and \
may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged.  This \
e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be \
saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not the(an) \
intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system \
and notify the sender.  Thank you.