List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    combined http and https
From:       José Manuel Prada Sierra <petinboy () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2004-05-31 10:56:34

Hi. I have an application that it was build using  tdk (turbine development
kit) and postgresql.
I have configured tomcat with http 8080 and https 8443 but i only use http
or https and i do not know how to combined both protocols. In my application
i have a section that is accesible typing login and password, but i need
that when an user link to this section, to activate the protocol https.
could somebody tell me the way to do it? Thank you.
Sorry for my english. I am a spanish.