List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    RE: Database pool problem
From:       "Chaikin, Yaakov Y (US SSA)" <yaakov.y.chaikin () baesystems ! com>
Date:       2003-12-05 18:58:40

That's correct. (I am not actually doing this, you understand. Tomcat is supposed to \
do this for me!)

I took the password off the database and it works. It's good enough to keep going \
with jsp development, but I still need to know how to do this with the password. So, \
I do not understand what the problem with the password is. I know the password that I \
was supplying in server.xml was correct.

So, if anyone has any ideas as to how to get it to work, go ahead.

Thanks.

Yaakov Chaikin
Software Engineer
BAE SYSTEMS