List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: sendRedirect() / forward() from frame to top window
From:       Rick Roberts <techinfo () ait-web ! com>
Date:       2003-07-31 16:38:04

Thanks for reply Yoav.

Is there an HTML paramater (maybe META tag or something similar) that will tell
the page to always be the _top frame?  Or maybe a <body onLoad()> technique that
I can use to force this page to always live in the top frame?

I realize I'm getting a little off topic now. So; appologies in advance :)

Thanks,

* Rick Roberts                            *
* Advanced Information Technologies, Inc. *