List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: AW: java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC driver class 'null'
From:       "alessio marinelli" <alessio_marinelli () tin ! it>
Date:       1998-03-12 13:49:43

when you send a mail tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org this mail arrive at me
----- Original Message -----
From: <KKolle@gkservices.com>
To: <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 2:43 PM

> 'please control whern send a mail'
> I'm not sure what you mean by this statement?
>

>                     "alessio
>                     marinelli"             To:     "Tomcat Users List"
<tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
>                     <alessio_marinel       cc:
>                     li@tin.it>             Subject:     Re: AW:
java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC driver class
>                                             'null'
>                     03/12/1998 07:42
>                     AM
>                     Please respond
>                     to "Tomcat Users
>                     List"
>

> please control whern send a mail

Users
> > List"
> > > <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
> > >                     ent.co.in>                     cc:
> > >
> > >                                                    Subject:     Re:
AW:
> > > java.sql.SQLException: Cannot load JDBC driver class
> > >                     03/12/2003 06:43 AM             'null'
> > >
> > >                     Please respond to
> > >
> > >                     "Tomcat Users List"
> > >

> > > I am not absolutely sure if this is the problem, but I have placed the
> > > database related jars under server/lib. It works for me.
> > >
> > > -- Uddhav

"Tomcat

http://localhost:8080/dbtest/test.jsp

> org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSou

> > className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger"
> suffix=".txt"

Make>
> sureyou> > >                      configure your mysqld
max_connectionslarge>
> enoughto>> > handle>                      all of your db connections.
Setto 0>
> for no> limit.> >                      -->

> > pool.> >                      Set to 0 for no        -->

connectionto>become>>
> > available>                      in ms, in this example 10 seconds.
An>>>>
> Exception is thrown> if>                      this timeout
isexceeded.Set>to>>
> -1 to wait> indefinitely.>                      -->

asswordorBonnections  -->

connectingto>yourMySQL>
> > dB.> >                      The autoReconnect=true argument to
theurl>makes>
> > sure> that> the>                      mm.mysql JDBC
Driverwillautomatically>>
> > > reconnect if mysqld> closed the>connection.mysqldby>>> default closes
> idle> connections> after 8 hours.>                      -->

<value>jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/javatest?autoReconnect=true</value>-->

tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org