List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Linux Install of tomcat4-4.1.12 error
From:       Ken Fawcett <kfawcett () attbi ! com>
Date:       2002-11-30 4:55:15

In installing RPM for tomcat4-4.1.12-full.2jpp.noarch.rpm I got a bunch of
warnings about files that were
created (which I think is OK) but then get this error:

error: unpacking of archive failed on file /var/tomcat4/logs: cpio: rename
failed -- Is a directory

Perhaps someone can point me in the right direction to resolve the error.
(I did
have tomcat4-4.0.3-1 installed before and uninstalled it before this
install attempt.)

Thanks, Ken.