List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Apache + mod_jk + Tomcat + Internet
From:       AMRAN121 () aol ! com
Date:       2002-07-31 18:22:59

Hi All

I was wondering if the following is possible

I have a Apache (1.3.26) web server on Linux and a tomcat (4.04) on Windows
XP which communicates via the mod_jk module.  At present they are on the LAN
but due to exceptional reasons I need to separate them and the only way I
will be able to connect them is over the internet. Is it possible for me too
safely have them running as if they were operating on a safe LAN as before
without the need of a VPN?

Regards