List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Re: Create the webapp DSO
From:       Paula_J_Bosch () consecofinance ! com
Date:       2002-05-31 22:09:15

Constantin -

Thanks for the quick response.  I don't think I asked my question clearly.
I want to know how to create the webapp DSO on HP-UX.

I downloaded the apache 2x and tomcat 4.0.3 binaries. I got both running
fine in stand alone mode (ie..pulling sample pages).  I downloaded the
tomcat connectors tar.

I ran the following script:

   cd ${TOMCAT_CONNECTORS_SRC_HOME}/webapp
                     chmod +x support/*.sh
                     ./support/buildconf.sh
                     ./configure --with-apxs=${APACHE_HOME}/bin/apxs
                     make

   The copy of the error is in the previous post.  I'm not sure what I am
     doing wrong.  Did I miss a step in the installation process?

   Thanks, Paula

Constantin Wolber <constantin@cwolber.de> on 05/31/2002 04:18:32 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>