List:       tomcat-user
Subject:    Apache 2.x and tomcat 4.x integration - Unix
From:       Paula_J_Bosch () consecofinance ! com
Date:       2002-05-31 15:54:14

Hi -

I have not used Apache/Tomcat for awhile.
I am trying to configure Apache 2x and Tomcat 4x - Unix.

 The most recent I have found is
 integrating Apache 1.3.24 with Tomcat
 4.0.3.

 Is it possible to integrate 2x with
 Tomcat?  If so, where can I find
 documentation? Where can I find the binary
 for mod_webapp?

 Thanks, Paula