List:       tomcat-dev
Subject:    Test cases/document for TC 6
From:       "=?UTF-8?Q?Santosh_[=E0=B2=B8=E0=B2=82=E0=B2=A4=E0=B3=8B=E0=B2=B7_]?=" <santoshb
Date:       2007-08-31 6:53:22

Hi,

We are porting the TC 6 on HP's NonStop servers (Currently TC 5.0 is
ported). For porting on our NonStop server, we modified the connector, juli
etc of TC according to the underlying layer of our server. Also we are
developing the admin webapp for TC 6(which is around 90%) complete. Now we
are in testing phase where we are testing whole product (TC 6 with our
changes). I want to know, is there any test cases or test documents
available for Tomcat 6.0.x (or any other TC release) which tests the TC.

Regards,
Santosh