List:       tomcat-dev
Subject:    Re: contrib directory
From:       Leslie Kishalmi <lkishalmi_dev () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2004-10-29 21:29:21

Dear all,

  I'm willing to spend some of my limited free time to collect, organize
and maintain these contributed code.
However, it is very unlikely that I would be ever a committer on this
project with my OS/2 launchers.
So, as Yoav said, we could find an other committer. Or we could create
an other project something like
tomcat-contrib where we maintain our code.

Best regards,
Leslie Kishalmi