List:       tomahawk-users
Subject:    [Tomahawk-users] VMWare and Tomhawk
From:       "Mike Gibson" <micheal.gibson () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-05-17 21:12:48

Hello,

I have the following 2 VMWare images setup in a team.

1) Tomahawk server
3 NICs (eth0, eth1, eth2)

2) IPS Server
2 NICs (eth0, eth1)

Now in VMWare both eth0 devices are on the same LAN segment and both
eth1 devices are on another.  Will this configuration work with
Tomahawk??

I am not sure how my NIPS device will take the packet sent out eth0
from the tomhawk server, process it and send it back on eth1.

Mike