List:       toasters
Subject:    RE: ASP caching
From:       "Braunschweiger, Udo" <udo () netapp ! com>
Date:       2001-03-22 19:10:59

We experiencing the same behaviour (or better misbehaviour) within a
customers site.

Obviously the files stored on the filer must have read-Permission for
"Everyone" at the file-level (not share-level). Then this happen not very
often.
If it happen, It is not nesessary to restart the whole IIS. It is enough to
"unload" the cache for the affected virtual web.

Good Luck