List:       toasters
Subject:    Re: non-LVD Differential SCSI card for F7xx
From:       Rob Windsor <windsor () adc ! com>
Date:       2001-03-14 19:55:32

On Wed, 14 Mar 2001 14:25:41 EST, July at Zerowait wrote:

>> We've been told buy our sales rep that NetApp doesn't sell non-LVD PCI
>> Differential-SCSI cards.

>> Is this true?  If so, it is *really* going to cramp our style.  :P

> Rob: You can find out what cards are recommended/available by using the
> System Configuration Guide on NOW. Assuming you can get to NOW, which I
> couldn't just now. It seems to be unavailable...

Ah, I did some poking around and if we can convince her to sell us a
X2017-C, we'll be set.

Apparently she used the SCG, because it told me the exact same thing that
she did.

It is a bit lame in that you have no way to research what a "X2023A" card
is beyond the "SCSI for tape" definition.  I've already filed a complaint
with their "feedback" link.

Rob++
Rob Windsor                            E-Mail - mailto:rob_windsor@adc.com
Senior Unix Systems Administrator      Voice  -  phone:972-680-6919
Computer Services                      Fax    -  phone:972-680-0370
Broadband Access and Transport Group                             __o
ADC Telecommunications                                         _`\<,_
Richardson, TX  75082                                         (_)/ (_)