List:       toasters
Subject:    Re: Upgrade thoughts: 8.3 -> 9.1 -> 9.3
From:       "John Stoffel" <john () stoffel ! org>
Date:       2020-03-09 13:19:46

tmac> I did the same thing a few ago and then gave myself the forehead
tmac> slap after I found out.  The Split/Merge is so quick and easy.

tmac> I know what a PITA it was to do what you did!

It totally was a pain, and I think I've still got some issues, but
doing the work by hand was a good learning experience.  But still
painful.  Heh.