List:       toasters
Subject:    RE: Reverse Resync - SnapMirror XDP relationship
From:       Chris Hague <Chris_Hague () ajg ! com>
Date:       2018-10-25 15:06:43

Thanks Sebastian,

That makes sense now.  The GUI basically creates a relationship going the other way \
when doing a reverse resync, so obviously no command to specifically do that.

We are actually going to failover and failback so don't want to lose any data.

I do need to look at SVM-DR, but;

a.       I've got existing Mirror-Vault relationships with a long retention for \
backup so not sure if those older snaps would be retained or not I convert to SVM-DR?

b.       Is failing over just 1 volume possible?

KR,
Chris.
P.s. Apologies for the crazy long signature disclaimer!!