List:       toasters
Subject:    RE: How to resolve LUN misalignment?
From:       "Steiner, Jeffrey" <Jeffrey.Steiner () netapp ! com>
Date:       2018-06-25 12:18:58

Are you sure it's genuinely misaligned?

Database logging operations almost always set off the misaligned warnings in ONTAP. \
The only way to be sure is to get the perfstat or just "stats lun" output. There's a \
quick guide on how to get this data in Appendix B of TR-3633. If you get the "stats \
start" and "stats stop" data from a time when the database is reasonably active, \
you'll know whether this is true misalignment or just the usual harmless logging \
activity.