List:       toasters
Subject:    Re: 8.2 -> 8.3 cDOT upgrade
From:       "John Stoffel" <john () stoffel ! org>
Date:       2017-04-06 18:50:48

>>>>> "John" == John Stoffel <john@stoffel.org> writes:

John> I'm in the planning and setup phase of a four node cDOT 8.2 to 8.3.x
John> upgrade.  One thing I need to do is setup all the admin LIFs for my
John> VServers.  I've got a bunch of them already, but some have data
John> protocols enabled, and I don't think I can nuke them without alot of
John> hassle.

John> Is there a way under 8.2.3pX to see if a particular LIF is seeing
John> traffic over a particular data protocol?  For example, my 'foo'
John> VServer have some LIFs, which have varying data protocols:

And it looks like you can't actually modify a LIF once it's setup to
remove a data protocol.  You need to either delete it, or rename it
and setup a new LIF with the "-data-protocol none" flag.  Not even in
advanced mode can you remove it.  Oh well...

John