List:       toasters
Subject:    Re: RAC install on NetApp
From:       tmacmd () gmail ! com
Date:       2008-03-21 16:30:53

http://www.specbench.org

Remember to look at the "real" numbers.
In other words, how many filesystems are used
(1 in the case of the 24 node GX cluster, 2 in the case of most if not all netapp \
clusters, 1 in the case of nearly all the rest of the netapp cases, everybody else \
usually use an obscene/unrealistic number of filesystems)

The one real flaw I think is in this benchmark is that it pretty much evenly \
distributes I/O evenly across all filesystems.  Sent from my Verizon Wireless \
BlackBerry