List:       toasters
Subject:    Re: NetApp & Leopard
From:       "Barry King" <barryking93 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-20 18:41:18

At least in my environment, this now partially works in 10.5.2.  Based on my
experimentation:  What works is doing a "Go -> Connect to Server" and
punching in cifs://netapp.  What doesn't is trying to browse to it over the
network.  I'm not sure why one works and the other doesn't.

Regards,

Barry King

--
Barry King