List:       toasters
Subject:    RE: nfs not working until cifs terminate
From:       "Willeke, Jochen" <Jochen.Willeke () wincor-nixdorf ! com>
Date:       2007-08-24 13:42:06

Hi,

that was my point as well, because we had one file on cifs volume which
had about 100 open cifs sessions and i was not able to delete them. We
only found out, because a user was complaining about that file, because
one was not able to access the file anylonger.

But the strange thing really is, how one file on one volume can affect a
whole system?!?

Really weired :D

Best Regards and nice weekend

Jochen