List:       toasters
Subject:    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Argentina=20Apartments=20for=20Rent=20and=20Rooms=20in=20Host=20Families=20?=
From:       <1887csttango () ciudad ! com ! ar>
Date:       2005-09-30 12:31:12

Argentina Apartments for Rent and Rooms in Host Families
For more information casabuenosaires@argentina.com

Our staff is familiar with the needs of international tourism and, as well, with the \
Tango scene in Buenos Aires.  We cater to your individual needs in a uniquely \
personal way. We offers a personal attention consists in answering you quickly any \
kind of questions and attending you in all kind of reservations. O We have a large \
range of furnished apartments, host family rooms in San Telmo,Buenos Aires, \
Argentina.  All the apartments will provide you, not only the furniture and \
appliances necessary for a pleasant and comfortable stay, but are also complete with \
linens and towels, as well as all the dishes and silverware necessary for your \
temporary stay in the city. They all offer cleaning service. Make your reservation to \
enjoy your stay in Buenos Aires.

For more information casabuenosaires@argentina.com

Todavía no tenés tu Ciudad Internet Mail? Obtenelo ahora! - \
http://webmail.ciudad.com.ar

Descargá Gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 6.0, el mejor software para actualizar tu \
PC. http://www.ciudad.com.ar/ar/servicios/ie/