List:       toasters
Subject:    Newbie
From:       "Henry Black P.E." <henry () baypatent ! com>
Date:       2004-07-28 2:07:34

Hi, I'm new here.
I bought a bunch of F330 for a peppercorn price at a liquidation
sale.  One SCSI cable lists for what I paid the the entire array.

I figure that in the worst case I can always break and sell the
memory sticks and cables.

But curiosity gets to me, I'd like to bring at least one of
these beasts up.  I figured if I powered one up it would
kick out a prompt on the console port.

But it doesn't seem to.  Is there a trick to do a cold reset
and get the things to start over?

Thanks, and please be gentle with a naive newbie.

Henry

---