List:       toasters
Subject:    FROM CAPT WILLIAMS OKELELE.
From:       "williams_okolele" <williams_okolele () libero ! it>
Date:       2004-03-11 11:55:55

FROM CAPT, WILLIAMS OKELELE.(PROTOCOL OFFICER)INVESTMENT.

Good day and how are your business over there.It has been a long time that I have

been thinking of contacting you but it is due to the sudden problem encountered by \
my`Boss´"His Excellency´President Charles Taylor of Liberia which resulted to the \
collapsed of his government that now resulted our seeking asylum in Nigeria West  \
Africa.Before the collapsed of my`Boss´government. I intercepted a packaged document \
from europe which I try to open to check the content as an instruction given to me so \
as to guide against any time bomb parcel which may be directed to the President by \
his political rivalry that is the opposition party. On seeing the content of the \
parcel"It was tagged consignment lodgment which involve huge amount of pound sterling \
deposited with Finance & Security Inc. in europe.Contact and all relevant information \
regarding the deposit and the method of collection including the deposit payment \
receipt were enclosed in the parcel. I received this parcel very close to the time \
that my `Boss´were quitted out of the office.Hence I decided to hold on to the \
document for my life utilization. Before this, let me reiterate it to you that I have \
been reliably gathered an information from one of my friend in your high commission \
that normally visited Presidential Villa that you are trustworthy and somebody that \
can stand firmly for any financial transaction because he told me that you are \
capable, With this information,I now decide to seek your able assistance due to your \
personality for you to front for me in the claiming of this consignment as the \
American´s are bending on charging my`Boss´for war crime which has even made him to \
be so disturbed I really need your urgent assistance as I will like to come down to \
your country for the rest of my life. Please kindly get back to me on this my private \
contact;williams_okelele@fsmail.net and as soon as i hear from you.I am ready to \
release all the document relating  to the consignment for your contact to the Finance \
company and the bonafide power of attorney will be issued to you and be dully signed \
and attested to by a

reputable court of law for your quick collection of the funds in the financial house \
in europe. I await your speedy response reply,

Best Regards

FROM CAPT WILLIAMS OKELELE.

Protocol Officer .