List:       toasters
Subject:    RE: APC UPS Monitoring
From:       "Hill, Aaron" <Aaron.Hill () navitaire ! com>
Date:       2003-05-25 23:36:59

We had a "real" power outage with our F880 when the whole Datacentre
lost power and the UPS freaked out for some reason.

The F880 handled it perfectly. We had Sybase databases running in
production at the time and when power was restored, they came up fine,
now problems at all. I don't think that even a dbcc had to be run to
clean the db's.

Wish I could say the same for our old LSI/Metastor direct-attach SCSI.
Took hours to get those monsters sorted out!

Thanks,
Aaron